At the $1 billion Pacific Service Credit Union in Walnut Creek, Calif.
What does PSCU stand for?
PSCU stands for Pacific Service Credit Union (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSCU
We have 25 other meanings of PSCU in our Acronym Attic
- Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work
- Park Slope Christian Tabernacle
- Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
- Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
- Problem-Solving Communication Training (behavioral science)
- Public Service Company Tax
- Puget Sound Christmas Tree Association (Maple Valley, WA)
- Puget Sound Center for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Payment Systems for Credit Unions, Inc.
- Perinatal Special Care Unit
- Phase Shift Control Unit
- Portable Exothermic Cutting Unit (equipment)
- Portable Ship Control Unit
- Private Sector Casemix Unit
- Power Steering Control Valve (car part)
- Power Systems Coherent View
- Panoche/Silver Creek Watershed (California)
- Partners of Scott County Watersheds (Davenport, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Service Credit Union sponsored the 19th Annual Rubber Ducky Derby on Aug.
In 2009, the $1 billion Pacific Service Credit Union in Walnut Creek, Calif.
The more than $1 billion Pacific Service Credit Union has joined the Financial Service Centers Cooperative to start offering its roughly 65,000 members shared branching services.