What does PREEN stand for?
PREEN stands for Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Programme National de Recherche sur Les Transports, dans Les Réseaux de Recherche et d'Innovation Technologiques
- Program for Research and Development of Ogoni (Nigeria)
- Parks and Recreation/Environmental Education (Slippery Rock University; Pennsylvania)
- Partial Reinforcement Extinction Effect (reinforced behavior)
- Population Resources and Environment Economics (Renmin University; China)
- Predicted Resting Energy Expenditure
- Preliminary Regulatory Economic Evaluation
- Professional Residency in Environmental Education (training program; Teton Science School; Wyoming)
- Position-Resolved Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Premature Child
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
- Pooled Real Estate Fund
- Priest River Experimental Forest (Rocky Mountain Research Station; Moscow, ID)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Prepare Final Acceptance Trial