John Graham, director of health care studies at the pro-market Pacific Research Institute, argued in a 2010 paper that the exchange's collapse was due to its underwriting restrictions, which restricted the ways in which insurers could price employee health history.
What does PRI stand for?
PRI stands for Pacific Research Institute (since 1979; San Francisco, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRI
We have 201 other meanings of PRI in our Acronym Attic
- Pinelands Regional High School (Tuckerton, NJ)
- Plymouth Regional High School
- Point Reyes Headland South (California)
- Port Richmond High School (Staten Island, NY)
- Parks, Recreation and Historic Sites Division (Georgia)
- Power Retractable Hard Top (automobile)
- Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority
- Puerto Rico Hotel & Tourism Association
- Collectie Privaatrecht
- Institutional Revolutionary Party (Mexico)
- Panchayati Raj Institutions (India)
- Paranormal Research Institute
- Partido de Ratas Inorganizadas
- Partido Revolucionario Institucional (Spanish: Institutional Revolutionary Party, México)
- Patient Review Instrument (assessment tool; New York)
- Peace Research Institute (est. 1976)
- Penal Reform International
- Pensions Registration Institute (Sweden)
- Peopleclick Research Institute (statistical analysis; Peopleclick)
- Performance and Results International, LLC
Samples in periodicals archive:
Graham, health care studies director at the Pacific Research Institute.
The Pacific Research Institute (PRI) and the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (AEI) recently announced the release of the 10th anniversary edition of the Index of Leading Environmental Indicators, which finds that "environmental quality continues to improve in many key areas, including air pollution.
Lee Hoskins is a Senior Fellow at the Pacific Research Institute and President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 1987-91.
San Francisco, Pacific Research Institute : Vancouver, Fraser Institute.