What does PRCSQA stand for?
PRCSQA stands for Pacific Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (created 1992)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Palestine Red Crescent Society
- Parking Revenue Control System (various locations)
- Parks, Recreation and Community Service
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Post Release Community Supervision (California)
- Primary Reaction Control System
- Pseudorandom Chip Stream
- Senior Chief Parachute Rigger (Naval Rating)
- Pigeon River Country State Forest (Michigan)
- Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Poor Rural Communities Support Services Project (Guyana)
- Pittsburgh Regional Center for Science Teachers (Pennsylvania)
- Papillary Renal Cell Tumor
- Parachute Regimental Combat Team (US Army)
- Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
- Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial (medicine)
- Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
- Pickaway Ross Career and Technology Center (Chillicothe, OH)