The OTN will utilise technology developed and trialled through two projects: Pacific Ocean Shelf Tracking Project (POST) and Tagging of Pacific Pelagics (TOPP), both part of the larger Census of Marine Life, which aims to assess and explain the diversity, distribution and abundance of marine life in the oceans.
What does POST stand for?
POST stands for Pacific Ocean Shelf Tracking Project
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of POST
We have 78 other meanings of POST in our Acronym Attic
- Persons of Opposite Sex Sharing a Mortgage
- Polynomial System Solving
- Portuguese Organization for Social Services and Opportunities (San Jose, CA)
- Point of Sale Sticker Printing (Texas)
- Person of Same Sex Sharing Living Quarters
- Public Outreach Steering and Support Team (South Florida Ecosystem Restoration Task Force; Miami, FL)
- Possible Submarine
- Patient-Operated Selector Mechanism
- Pictures of Standard Syndromes and Undiagnosed Malformations (diagnostic program)
- Polar Orbiting Satellite System designed by University of Michigan
- Paranormalists of South Texas
- Parks, Open Space & Trails (various locations)
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (UK, ESRC)
- Passive Optical Seeker Technique
- Payload Operations Support Team (US NASA)
- Peace Officer Standards and Training
- Peninsula Open Space Trust (Palo Alto, CA)
- People, Objective, Strategy, Technology (marketing strategy)
- Perspectives on Software Testing (Canada)
- Physician Office Staff Training