The Sabres will join the ABA's Pacific Northwest Division, playing an abbreviated schedule against the Seattle Mountaineers, Kitsap Admirals, Olympia Rise, Lakewood Panthers and Washington Raptors.
What does PNWD stand for?
PNWD stands for Pacific Northwest Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of PNWD in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Northwest Barbecue Association
- Pacific Northwest Coast
- Pacific Northwest Wine Club (Tigard, Oregon)
- Pacific Northwest Writers Conference (Pacific Northwest Writers Association)
- Pakistan Navy War College
- Pacific Northwest Writing Centers Association
- Pacific Northwest Camaro Club (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Christian Churches
- Pacific Northwest Coordinating Group
- Pacific Northwest Wildfire Coordinating Group (Oregon and Washington)
- Pacific Northwest Economic Region (trading relationship between: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington, British Columbia, Alberta, and the Yukon Territory)
- Pittsburgh New Works Festival (Pennsylvania)
- Pacific Northwest Folklore Society
- Pacific Northwest Giant Pumpkin Growers (Coupville, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Gay Rodeo Association (St. Regis, MT)
- Pacific Northwest Laboratory
- Pacific North West Marine Aquarium Society
- Pacific Northwest Palm & Exotic Plant Society
- Pacific Northwest Professional Golfers' Association
- Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge (Hillsboro, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Huntsville, Alabama, protests the decision of Battelle Memorial Institute (Battelle), Pacific Northwest Division, of Richland, Washington, a prime contractor with the Department of Energy (DOE), not to award it a subcontract under request for proposals (RFP) No.
Pieces of the Design Trends line have been sold to The Home Depot's Pacific Northwest division, Fred Meyer and HomeBase's House2Home division and are being tested at Lowe's, but the merchandising concept has yet to be placed at retail, executives said.
We reviewed a wide range of data on exposure to copper from both food and water and concluded that EPA's current level protects sensitive individuals from the acute effects of excess copper, said committee chair Richard Bull, senior staff scientist with Battelle Pacific Northwest Division, of Richland, Washington.
During Phase 1, Parsons and Battelle's Pacific Northwest Division (PNWD) will develop the design and prepare detailed cost and schedule estimates for Phase 2 testing.