Maldonado - who teaches painting, among other things, at the Pacific Northwest College of Art - is the son-in-law of the late David Joyce, an influential Eugene artist and photographer, and his widow, printmaker Kacey Joyce.
What does PNCA stand for?
PNCA stands for Pacific Northwest College of Art (Portland, Oregon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PNCA
We have 5 other meanings of PNCA in our Acronym Attic
- Probability of Non Compliance
- Professionals in the City (network; various locations)
- Project Nature Connect
- Property and Casualty
- Provincial Nutrition Council (Philippines)
- Punctul National de Contact (Romania)
- Purdue University North Central (Westville, Indiana)
- Putra National College (Malaysia)
- Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Medical Library Association
- People's National Congress/Reform (Guyana)
- Pacific Northwest Coordination Agreement
- Pacific Northwest Corriente Association
- Pakistan National Council of the Arts
- Palau National Code Annotated
- Parent/Nanny Compatibility Assessment
- Partido Nacionalista Caló
- Portland Northwest Coaches Association
- Pre Natal Care Act (American Government Simulation)
- Programme National de Chimie de l'Atmosphère (France)
- Please No Cursing Allowed Here
Samples in periodicals archive:
Big themes and ashes After graduating from Washington High School, he enrolled at the Museum Art School, now the Pacific Northwest College of Art, managing to catch the postwar wave of energy as veterans signed up to study art on the GI Bill.
Wang has been living in Portland for the past three years, working and teaching at the Pacific Northwest College of Art.
at 485-5204 or the Pacific Northwest College of Art at (503) 226-4391.