In addition, Sompo Japan has been involved in the study project of the Pilot since its proposal at the Pacific Islands Leaders Meeting (PALM) (Tomamu, Shimukappu, Hokkaido) in May 2009 and has actively reviewed the program for its realization.
What does PALM stand for?
PALM stands for Pacific Islands Leaders Meeting (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PALM
We have 20 other meanings of PALM in our Acronym Attic
- Pan American Life Insurance Company (New Orleans, LA)
- Parti de Liberation Kanak (French: Kanak Liberation Party, New Caledonia)
- Personalised Access to Local Information and services for tOurists (Europe)
- Party for the Liberation of Rwanda
- Philanthropy and Law in South Asia (book)
- Pediatric Acute Lung Injury and Sepsis Investigators
- Peace and Long Life
- Petaluma American Little League (Petaluma, CA)
- Pressure Alarm Low Low (industrial control description)
- Palay Assistance for Legislators and Local Governments Units (The Philippines)
- Patent Application Location and Monitoring (USPTO)
- Pedal Across Lower Michigan
- Photoactivated Localization Microscopy
- Physicians Against Land Mines
- Planning and Land Management Group (Australia)
- Privileged Access Lifecycle Management (computer security)
- Program and Logistics Management (Science Applications International Corporation, Inc; Camp Hill, PA)
- Public Automated Land Mobile (radiotelephone service)
- Publicly Accountable, Lifelong Monogamous (relationship)
- Procurement and Logistics Management Association (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recent Pacific Islands Leaders Meeting with Japan in Okinawa on May 26-27 was another opportunity.
MAY 26 (FRI) -- The two-day Pacific islands leaders meeting between Japan and the members of the Pacific Islands Forum to be held in Nago, Okinawa Prefecture.