Pacific Internet (Australia), part of the Asia Pacific's largest telco-independent communications service provider (CSP) by geographic reach, Pacific Internet Limited (NASDAQ:PCNTF , has commenced a 70-site managed connectivity and security roll out for Capt'n Snooze, the national bedding franchise, as part of a 36 month contract.
What does PI stand for?
PI stands for Pacific Internet (Internet Service Provider)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PI
We have 126 other meanings of PI in our Acronym Attic
- Paedagogische Hochschule Zentralschweiz (German: Pedagogical University of Central Switzerland; Lucerne, Switzerland)
- People in the Hazard Zone (natural disaster management)
- Petahertz (10^15 Hertz)
- [not an acronym] name for Greek symbol representing the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter; approximately 3.1416
- Blood Clotting
- International Protocol
- Ionized Phosphorus
- Isoelectric Point (chemistry)
- Istiqlal Party (Independence Party, Morocco)
- Pacific Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia's largest telco, independent Internet Communications Service Provider, Pacific Internet or PacNet (NASDAQ:PCNTF), Singspore, has announced that its subsidiary in the Philippines recently launched its newest broadband service, Pacific Internet DSL, in partnership with GlobeQuest, the data and Internet arm of Globe Telecom.