The City of Wolverhampton College said it would no longer be using the services of the Pacific Institute which offers managers and students the chance to learn "personal transformation" skills.
What does PACINST stand for?
PACINST stands for Pacific Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Property and Casualty Insurance Compensation Corporation (Canada)
- Pacific Coastal Marine Productivity
- Personnel Administration Center Identification Number
- Property and Casualty Intermunicipal Fund
- Policy Analysis Computing & Information Facility In Commerce (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Potential Angina Class Improvement for Intramyocardial Channels
- People Accumulating Creative Ideas Foregoing Ignorant Conclusions of Society (band)
- Polish American Cultural Institute of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Program in Applied, Computational and Industrial Mathematics (University of Minnesota)
- Passive Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Propulsion Aerodynamic Controls Integrated Research
- Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems
- Pan-American Climate Information System (est. 1998)
- Passenger Address and Communication Interphone System (aviation)
- Patient Administration and Clinical Information System (database; UK)
- Piedmont Athletic Conference of Independent Schools (North Carolina)
- Protección Automática Contra Incendios, S.A. (Spain: Automatic Fire Protection; various locations)
- Pennsylvania Association of Computer and Information Science Educators
- Paranormal and Cryptozoology Investigation Team
- Pointe-Au-Chien Indian Tribe (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pacific Institute hydroclimatologist Peter Gleick argues that it's wrong for California to pursue fixes that might harm a common fish but fails to explain why.
He has conceived, conducted and coordinated courses and workshops for Asia Pacific Institute for Broadcasting Development, Kuala Lumpur, Voice of America, Press Institute of Pakistan and Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU), Islamabad.
CARBON NEWS -- The Pacific Institute of Resource Management believes that in importing biofuels New Zealand is reverting to the era of plantations and indentured labour.
For businesses, addressing the risk factors of water scarcity and conflict is as urgent as addressing energy security and greenhouse gas emissions," said Jason Morrison, program director at the Pacific Institute and the report's lead author.