What does PER stand for?
PER stands for Pacific Economic Review (Blackwell Publishing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PER
We have 160 other meanings of PER in our Acronym Attic
- Primordial Existential Question
- Priority Egress Queuing
- Prosthetic Evaluation Questionnaire
- Process Engineering and Quality Assurance (software development and engineering)
- Postsecondary Education Quality Assessment Board (Canada)
- Pennsylvania Egg Quality Assurance Program
- Picture Editing Quarterly Clip Contest (National Press Photographers Association; West Palm Beach, FL)
- Postsecondary Education Quick Information System (US Department of Education)
- Production Equipment Agency
- Pacific Equatorial Ocean Dynamics