The workshop was sponsored by the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center at the U.
What does PEER stand for?
PEER stands for Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (Center at University of California, Berkeley)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PEER
We have 52 other meanings of PEER in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Entry and Edit Package
- Positive End Expiratory Pressure
- Pression Positive Résiduelle Expiratoire (French)
- Presuppostion Explication and Evaluation Project
- Program for Educating Exceptional Preschoolers (Newport News Public Schools, VA, USA)
- Public Enterprises Evaluation and Privatisation Agency (Botswana)
- Intrinsic Positive End-Expiratory Pressure
- Pendleton United Methodist Church Educational Enrichment Programs and Services
- Project Eagle Evaluation Question (St. Petersburg College; Florida)
- Partnership for European Environmental Research
- Performance Efficiency Evaluation Report
- Permit Engineering Evaluation Report
- Physician's Evaluation and Educational Review in Emergency Medicine
- Pi Eta Engagement Resource (Pi Eta Consulting Company; Singapore)
- Predictive Eye Estimation Regression
- Price Escalation Estimated Rate(s)
- Professional Engineering Employment Registry
- Program for Extraordinary Experience Research (John E. Mack Institute)
- Project on Equal Education Rights