He started stabbing someone, and I started freaking out," Ashley Quichocho told Guam's Pacific Daily News newspaper.
What does PDN stand for?
PDN stands for Pacific Daily News (Guam)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDN
We have 119 other meanings of PDN in our Acronym Attic
- Provincial Department of Motor Traffic (Sri Lanka)
- Proximity-Dependent Metabolite Transfer (biology)
- Pentathlón Deportivo Militarizado Universitario (Mexico)
- Personal Development and Mutual Understanding
- Planned Development Mixed Use (various locations)
- Problems of Decision Making under Uncertainties (conference)
- Potato Deforming Mosaic Virus
- Paul Derendorf Media Werbung (German: Paul Derendorf Media Advertising)
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District (California)
- Programmable Digital Multiplexer
- Packet Data Network
- Part Discontinuance Notice
- Patrol Developer Network (BMC Software)
- Performance Driving Network (cars)
- Photo District News (New York, NY)
- Plant Delights Nursery (Raleigh, NC)
- Please do Needful
- Portable Digital Notepad (electronic notepad)
- Positive Delivery Notification
- Power Delivery Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pacific Daily News said at least two of the injured were babies, while a spokeswoman for the Guam Memorial Hospital told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation that the victims' ages ranged from eight months to 82.
The island-wide outage, which was the second this year, was caused by a breaker failure at a substation, according to the Pacific Daily News.
At the Pacific Daily News in Guam, David Crisostomo has been named managing editor; previously, he was assistant managing editor, a job he'd held since 2005.