Court upholds acquittal of ex-heads of PCI, holding firm TOKYO - The Tokyo High Court on Monday upheld a lower court's acquittal of a former president of the holding company of major consultancy Pacific Consultants International for breach of trust in connection with a Japanese state-funded project for treating abandoned chemical weapons in China.
What does PCI stand for?
PCI stands for Pacific Consultants International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCI
We have 582 other meanings of PCI in our Acronym Attic
- Prestwich Community High School (Manchester, UK)
- Primary Care Health Services (various locations)
- Procurement of Computer Hardware and Software
- Purchase of Computer Hardware and Software (US VA)
- Pearl City High School Alumni Association (Pearl City, HI)
- Peachtree City Home School Group (Georgia)
- Packaging, Crating, Handling, and Transportation
- Potomac Country House Tour (Maryland)
- Population and Community Health Unit (Canada)
- Pacific Coast Intercollegiate
- Painting and Coatings Industry
- Palestinian Citizens of Israel
- Palliative Care Initiative (healthcare)
- Palliative Care Institute (various locations)
- Palm Computing, Inc. (est. 1992)
- Panel Call Indicator
- Panhellenic Conference on Informatics
- Paramore Consulting, Inc.
- Paramount Construction, Inc. (Delavan, WI)
- Parent Coaching Institute (Bellevue, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presiding Judge Toshihiko Sonohara also ordered the consultancy, Pacific Consultants International, to pay 70 million yen in fines.
Several ex-PCI officials to be prosecuted over bribery in Vietnam TOKYO - Prosecutors plan to establish a criminal case against several former officials of Pacific Consultants International, a Japanese construction consultancy, on suspicion of sending bribes to a Vietnamese official over a Japanese government-financed road construction project in Ho Chi Minh City, investigative sources said Friday.