Pitcher Karissa Hovinga (10-3) started both games Wednesday against the two-time Pacific Coast Conference champion Vikings (18-20), earning two wins.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Provisional Combat Bomber Wing
- Printed Circuit Board Exchange
- Private Computerized Branch Exchange
- Process Control Block Extension
- Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Century Cyberworks (Hong Kong)
- Pacific Christian College (Fullerton, CA, USA)
- Pacific Circle Consortium (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Christian Congress
- Palau Community College
- Palestine Conciliation Commission
- Palestinian Central Council
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Davenport, Iowa)
- Palomar Community College
Samples in periodicals archive:
Think what the college football scene might look like today if the Rose Bowl and the old Pacific Coast Conference, now the Pac-10, had not decided to hook up with Big Nine (now the Big Ten) and sign a contract to send a Midwestern School to Pasadena each year.
The San Diego native was the 1959 Pacific Coast Conference champion at 100 yards (9.
An interesting local angle is how the Los Angeles media, in a gross display of unprofessional behavior, pushed for USC and UCLA to leave the Pacific Coast Conference because players were deemed ineligible for the 1956-57 seasons after receiving money from slush funds.
LOYOLA MARYMOUNT The softball team won the inaugural Pacific Coast Conference championship, but it wasn't enough to receive an at-large bid to the NCAA Regional Tournament.
Portland State (29-24), the Pacific Coast Conference champ, made the field for just the second time since becoming a Division I school in 1999.
With Gordon in the lineup, the Ducks won a pair of Pacific Coast Conference Northern Division titles for coach Bill Reinhardt.
The worst conference finish in recent memory occurred in 1957, when the Trojans finished seventh in the eight-team Pacific Coast Conference.