in Intercultural Studies, joins the faculty in the Pacific Christian College of Ministry & Biblical Studies.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Pacific Christian College (Fullerton, CA, USA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Project Costing Business Unit (various locations)
- Personal Computer Business User Group (Naples, FL)
- Perfused Cerebral Blood Volume
- Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Provisional Combat Bomber Wing
- Printed Circuit Board Exchange
- Private Computerized Branch Exchange
- Process Control Block Extension
- Chief Postal Clerk (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Century Cyberworks (Hong Kong)
- Pacific Circle Consortium (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Pacific Clearing Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Pacific Coast Conference (now Pac-10 conference)
- Pacific Coast Council (various organizations)
- Pacific Conference of Churches
- Pacific County Courthouse
- Pakistan Chamber of Commerce
- Pakistan Christian Congress
- Palau Community College
- Palestine Conciliation Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her previous work experience includes service at Azusa Pacific University, Chapman University and Pacific Christian College.
Daniels earned his bachelor's degree from Pacific Christian College and his master's degree from California State University.
The big wins were nice, but nowhere near what the Regals did to Pacific Christian College (of Fullerton) on Nov.
Brewster earned degrees in human development and business administration while attending Pacific Christian College and California Polytechnic State University.
Hope International University was founded in 1928 and includes three schools -- Pacific Christian College, the School of Graduate Studies, and the School of Professional Studies -- all empowering students through Christian higher education to serve the church and impact the world for Christ.
The Kingsmen (3-2) are coming off an 88-57 victory at home against Pacific Christian College, when forward Mike Dulaney scored a season-high 18 points to up his team-leading average to 15.
A graduate of Pacific Christian College in Fullerton, California with a B.