Seven of the eight patients with pachyonychia congenita and five of six with epidermolysis bullosa simplex rated their condition as either "very much" or "a lot" improved after treatment.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Pachyonychia Congenita
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Peroxybenzoyl Nitrate
- Preventie Beleid Zware Ongevallen (Dutch: Heavy Accident Prevention Policy)
- Peripheral-Type Benzodiazepine Receptor
- Peripheral Benzodiazepine Binding Sites
- (USN Rating) Postal Clerk
- Air Fiji Ltd (IATA airline code)
- Coastal Patrol (Ship, US Navy)
- Communist Party (Chile)
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- La Presse Canadienne (Canadian Press News Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Achieving successful delivery of nucleic acids to skin: 6th Annual Meeting of the Pachyonychia Congenita Consortium J Invest Dermatol, 2009, 129, 2085-2087
Lee HT, Chang SH, Yoon TY Eruptive vellus hair cyst in a patient with pachyonychia congenita.