Pachydermoperiostosis (PDP), also referred to as primary hypertrophic osteoarthropathy (HOA), is a rare hereditary disorder characterized by clubbing of the digits, thickening of the skin, and periosteal changes in the long bones.
What does PDP stand for?
PDP stands for Pachydermoperiostosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDP
We have 346 other meanings of PDP in our Acronym Attic
- Power Door Opening System (aircraft)
- Public Domain Operating System
- Publishing Distribution Office System
- Philippines Department of Tourism
- Planned Dose-on-Time
- Plano Diretor de Ordenamento Territorial (Portuguese: Master Plan of Land Management)
- Portland Department of Transportation (Oregon)
- Provincial Department of Trade (Vietnam)
- Postal Delivery Officers Union (Australia)
- Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics of Virginia
- Pacific Drum and Percussion
- Packet Data Protocol
- Pakistan Democratic Party
- Palestine Democratic Party
- Panel de Pon (game)
- Pantalla de Plasma (Spanish: Plasma Display Panel)
- Parallel Data Processor
- Parallel Distributed and Network-Based Processing (International Conference)
- Parallel Distributed Processing
- Parc Downsview Park (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, pachydermoperiostosis usually hits around adolescence, as in Adhikari's case.
Pachydermoperiostosis (Touraine-Solente-Gole syndrome).