ARYLESTERASE ACTIVITY WITH P-NITROPHENYL ACETATE AS SUBSTRATE AND INHIBITION OF P-NITROPHENYL-ACETATE HYDROLYSIS BY PHENYL ACETATE The working reagent consisted of 25 mmol/L triethanolamine-hydrochlorine buffer, pH 7.
What does PNPA stand for?
PNPA stands for P-Nitrophenyl Acetate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNPA
We have 2 other meanings of PNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Proved Not Producing (oil/gas industry)
- Provincial Nominee Program (Canadian Immigration)
- Provincial Non-Profit (housing program; Canada)
- Psychogenic Nocturnal Polydipsia
- Public and Nonprofit (various organizations)
- Pukaskwa National Park (Canada)
- Pull Notice Program (State of California, Department of California Highway Patrol)
- Pulse Narrowband Processor
- Purine Nucleoside Phosphorylase (enzyme)
- Plug and Play Extensions
- Pacific Northwest Paralegal Association (Portland, OR)
- Pacific Northwest Preservation Alliance
- Paging and Narrowband PCS Alliance (Personal Communications Industry Association)
- Particle and Nuclear Physics Applications
- Peak National Park Authority (UK)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Associates
- Pennsylvania Newspaper Publishers' Association
- Peuples Noirs Peuples Africains
- Philippine National Police Academy
- Pinhole Nuclear Physics Apparatus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: The rate enhancement of the hydrolysis of p-nitrophenyl acetate (PNPA) by seven catalysts, four amino acids and three enzymes, was determined at pH 7.