Some 12,000 of 23,000 local employees of PT Freeport Indonesia have staged mass rallies and gone on strike since Sept.
What does PTFI stand for?
PTFI stands for PT Freeport Indonesia (mining company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTFI
- Philippine Tropical Fish Exporters Association
- Photon Tether Formation Flight
- Picture this...Film Festival (Canada)
- Port Townsend Film Festival (Port Townsend, WA)
- Patent and Trademark Fee Fairness Act of 1999
- Post Test File Generation
- Phil the Funky Instrumentalist (musician)
- Philippine Tarsier Foundation, Inc. (est. 1997; Philippines)
- Pilot Trial for Ignition
- Presbyterian Theological Faculty Ireland
- Philosophy and Theology Faculties Library (Oxford University; UK)
- Posterior Talofibular Ligament (physiology)
- Prime Time Football League (fantasy football)
- Passive Target Flow Measurement (used in traffic flow context)
- Play That Funky Music (song)
- Polskie Towarzystwo Fizyki Medycznej (Polish: Polish Society of Medical Physics)
- Protect the Force Manufacturing (Jacksboro, TN)
- Peacetime Force Materiel Procurement Objective
- Peacetime Force Materiel Requirements
- Peacetime Force Materiel Requirements Acquisition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them are PT Freeport Indonesia, PT Timah Tbk, PT Antam Tbk and PT Inco Tbk PT Freeport Indonesia PT Freeport Indonesia (PTFI) is a local unit of the US giant Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc.
Meanwhile, PT Freeport Indonesia, the country's largest copper and gold producer with mine in Papua, will follow to float shares on the BEI before the end of this year.
They said the technical expert was shot while he was riding in a car with three other people around dawn outside the massive Grasberg mining complex operated by PT Freeport Indonesia, a subsidiary of Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold Inc.
Winters alleged in an anticorruption seminar held Jakarta on Monday that Ginandjar profited from deals involving copper mining company PT Freeport Indonesia during his tenure as mines and energy minister in the late 1980s.