PSURs would not contain listings of individual cases.
What does P-RMS stand for?
P-RMS stands for PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report) Reference Member State (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 31 other meanings of P-RMS in our Acronym Attic
- Private Personal Area Network
- Predicted Personal Attenuation Rating (hearing conservation software)
- Post-Punk Cinema Club
- Plasma by Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Poly-Picosatellite Orbital Deployer (satellite launch)
- Plain-Paper Optimized Printing (also seen as PPOP)
- Preterm Premature Rupture of the Membranes
- Prioritized Packet Variable Spreading Gain
- Parallel Quadrature Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (radio frequency)
- Precision Area Navigation (aviation)
- Revolutionizing Manufacturing Systems with Pervasive Computing
- Peripheral Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Pre-Paid Service Control Point
- Scratch Paper (library catalog)
- Pseudo-Static Random Access Memory
- Precipitation Static
- Prostate and Seminal Vesicle
- Parabrachio-Thalamic (neurons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UK PBRERs: The New PSUR of the Future Valarie Simmons, MD BS FFPM, QPPV Executive, Global Patient Safety; Lilly, UK Pharmacovigilance Regulatory/Practice Updated in Asia E.