Paessler, a German provider of network-management solutions, has upgraded its PRTG Network Monitor to support IPv6, company officials say.
What does PTF stand for?
PTF stands for PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher) Tools Family (Paessler AG)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTF
We have 140 other meanings of PTF in our Acronym Attic
- Probably The First
- Productivité Totale des Facteurs (French)
- Program Temporary Fix
- Programmed To Fail
- Project Task Force (also seen as PROTAF)
- Property Trust Fund
- Proposition Technique et Financière (French: Technical and Financial Proposal)
- Prosjekt Til Fordypning (Norwegian: Project-Depth Study; student competency)
- Protect the Family
- Proton Therapy Facility
- Pull Test Facility
- Purchase Trigger File
- Pure Talk Forum (forum)
- P Wave Terminal Force in Lead V1 (heart health)
- Pancreas Transcription Factor 1
- Pancreas Transcription Factor 1, Alpha Subunit
- Parents, Teachers and Friends Association
- Parque Tecnológico de Fuente Álamo
- Part-Time Faculty Association (various locations)
- Portland Tackle Football Association, Inc (Portland, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
iPRTG connects to existing PRTG servers via HTTPS or HTTP over VPN, 3G, EDGE, GPRS or WiFi/WLAN to provide at-a-glance access to detailed network status information such as: -- Current sensor status overview, with the ability to create a "favorites" sensors list for easy access to the most critical components.