The location of the PRL varies from person to person, as does the ability to maintain steady fixation with the PRL and to use it for reading and activities of daily living (Dalgleish & Naylor, 1963; Fletcher, Schuchard, & Watson, 1999; Timberlake et al.
What does PRAP stand for?
PRAP stands for PRL (Prolactin) Receptor-Associated Protein
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRAP
We have 27 other meanings of PRAP in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Review A Online (journal; American Physical Society)
- Professional Responsibility Advisory Office (US DOJ)
- Puschino Radio Astronomy Observatory (Russia)
- Primary Reserve Army Operations Course (Canada)
- Pacbitun Regional Archaeology Project (Belize)
- Pacific Regional Action Plan (sustainable water management)
- Pacific Regional Agricultural Programme
- Personnel Reliability Assurance Program (US Air Force)
- Planning Reporting and Analysis Pack
- Pray Read and Pray
- Proposed Remedial Action Plan
- Pylos Regional Archaeological Project (est. 1990; Department of Classics; University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Pitching Runs Above Replacement (baseball)
- Practitioner Research/Action Research
- Preliminary Assessment Report (various organizations)
- Preparing Reports and Returns (accounting skills test)
- Public Records Act Request
- Puerto Rico Association of Realtors (trade group)
- Precise Range and Range Rate Equipment
- Precise Range and Rate Equipment-Extended Version
Samples in periodicals archive:
At UBL Sports Complex, PRL hammered United Energy Pakistan by 71 runs thanks to a brilliant all-round show by Tariq Mahmood.
Like any other anterior pituitary hormone, secretion of PRL also falls under hypothalamic control.
Subject to completion of documentation and regulatory approval Beach can earn up to a 50% interest in the PRL 2 lease area and associated joint operating agreement from Lakes Oil, as follows: - In phase 1 Beach can earn up to an initial 15% of PRL 2 by funding 100% of the cost of fracturing, post-fracturing testing and subsequent flow testing, both of the Wombat-4 and Boundary Creek-2 wells, up to a cumulative maximum cost of A$10 million.
These include a monomer with a molecular mass of 23 kDa, which accounts for approximately 85% of PRL present in normal individuals, a 50 kDa species accounting for 10% to 15% of total PRL, and a small but variable amount of a high molecular mass form (150-170 kDa) termed "big big" prolactin or macroprolactin (1-5).