PFI allows governments to get important infrastructure built with no impact on the Treasury balance sheet.
What does PFICJR stand for?
PFICJR stands for PFI (Prison Fellowship International) Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PFICJR
- Public Funds Investment Act (Texas)
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia
- President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (White House)
- Percy FitzPatrick Institute of African Ornithology (South Africa)
- Pakistan Flood Information Centre (resource)
- Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Pier Fishing in California
- Pole Dance for Fitness Instruction Commission of Canada
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
- Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis Type 1
- Prison Fellowship International Centre for Justice and Reconciliation
- Private Finance Initiative Company
- Partnerships for Food Industry Development
- Perturbed Free Induction Decay
- Positive Friendly Identification (US DoD)
- Partnership for Family Involvement in Education
- Policy Futures in Education (journal)
- Partitioned Fractal Interpolation Function
- Partners For International Friendship (Germany)
- Pension Fund Investment Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Lansley said: I''m going ahead with the Royal Liverpool because, as with other PFIs that are currently out to tender, we are applying new criteria to PFI to ensure we deliver value for money.
Health secretary Andrew Lansley claimed University Hospital was one of 60 hospitals that had been put at risk by their unaffordable PFI deals.
These, he suggests, could be via the private sector taking more direct responsibility; localised PFI deals; or a scheme of voluntary additional taxation.
REFINING CHARACTERIZING REFINING ACTION IN PFI MILLS APPLICATION: This study compares the PFI mill to industrial refiners in terms of specific energy and refining intensity and identifies some of the key reasons for the differences.
The PFI is a means of transferring the cost of assets we achieve in the present to the future.