Since its inception in 1992, the PCI bus has become the I/O backbone of nearly every computing platform, and is the primary interface for desktop computers and peripheral cards.
What does PNIC stand for?
PNIC stands for PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Network Interface Controller (computing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNIC
We have 2 other meanings of PNIC in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive Networks, Inc.
- Pacific Northwest Ilocandia Association (Port Orchard, WA)
- Party for National Independence of Azerbaijan
- Poker Night in America (TV series)
- Project Nieuwe Inrichting Administraties (Dutch)
- Pacific Northwest Intergovernmental Audit Forum
- Pluggable Non Interactive Authentication Modules (computing)
- Pacific Northwest International College (Canada)
- Palestinian National Information Centre
- Pettit National Ice Center (Olympic training center in Milwaukee, WI)
- Poker Nuts in Canada (poker forum)
- Permanent Navy Item Control Number
- Pediatric/Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Part Number Identification (electronics)
- Peer Nomination Inventory of Depression
- Precedence Network Inward Dial
- Process and Instrumentation Diagram
- Program for Neuropsychological Investigation of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Panduit Network Infrastructure Essentials
Samples in periodicals archive:
PLX Technology (Nasdaq:PLXT) and MAGMA has announced that the PLX GigaBridge Switched-PCI architecture has been designed into MAGMA's new PCI expansion system.