The third column of Table II presents statistics for firms other than parent firms that are covered in the PACAP database.
What does PRG1 stand for?
PRG1 stands for PACAP (Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase Activating Peptide)-Responsive Gene 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pressure Relief Group (12-step support groups)
- Preusser Research Group (various locations)
- Product Release Group
- Program Representation Graph
- Program Review Group
- Programming Research Group (Oxford University)
- Project Reference Group (various locations)
- Provisional Revolutionary Government of South Vietnam
- P53 Responsive Gene 3
- Proteoglycan 4
- P. R. Glassel and Associates, Inc. (est. 1985; Stacy, MN)
- Participatory Research and Gender Analysis
- Personnel Group of America Inc.
- Pseudo-Random Generation Algorithm (cryptography)
- Puerto Rico Golf Association
- Parks, Recreation and Greenway Advisory Board (Raleigh, NC)
- Platelet Retention by Glass Beads
- Prop Rotor Gear Box (tiltrotor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In pH 4-7 gradient 2-DE, various antimicrobial proteins--including PLUNC (palate, lung, and nasal epithelial clone), SOD, NKEF-B, PACAP, glutathione S-transferase pi, and DJ-1 proteins--were highly expressed in chronic sinusitis but expressed at low levels in nasal polyps.
Receptors and transcriptional factors involved in the anti-inflammatory activity of VIP and PACAP.
Using data collected from PACAP Database, we found that the average level of ownership held by financial institutions decreased from 31.
PACAP stands for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide.