At less than 340 g/L VOC, it complies with current Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) limits.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Ozone Transport Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 259 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Output Transformer Coupled (amps)
- Outside the Classroom (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
- Outsourcing Technology and Commercial (legal department)
- Over the Cable
- Over The Counter (medications not requiring a prescription)
- Over The Counter (stocks)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission
- Owatonna Tool Company (Owatonna, MI)
- Oxytetracycline (calcium complex)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (Springfield, MO)
- Officer in Tactical Command / Composite Warfare Commander
- L-2-oxothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid
- Office of Technical and Customer Assistance (Rhode Island)
- Old Town Commercial Association (Lansing, MI)
- Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica (Portuguese: Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organization)
- Ottawa Tourism and Convention Authority (Canada)
- Overseas Technical Cooperation Agency (est. 1962; Japan)
- Ordered Ternary Content Address Memory
- Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (Olympia, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company, Acrolon Ultra complies with current Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) limits, at less than 340 g/L VOC.
The Ozone Transport Commission announced on 10 May 2001 that N[O.
In February, the Ozone Transport Commission on the eastern seaboard voted to adopt the California mandates for 12 states, from Virginia to Maine.
ACA submitted comments to the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) on April 9, 2012 regarding its draft Model Rule for Consumer Products.