A two-year study by the Ozone Transport Assessment Group, a consortium consisting of 37 eastern states and DC in partnership with EPA, found that smog travels hundreds of miles from its original sources to begrime downwind environments.
What does OTAG stand for?
OTAG stands for Ozone Transport Assessment Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTAG
We have 6 other meanings of OTAG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Training and Adult Education (Braddon, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Optimal Track Automation & Engineering (Bangladesh)
- Other Technical Assets Employed
- Obligated to Accept in Full (Medicare claim law)
- Over the Air Service Provisioning Function
- Over-The-Air Function(ality)
- Over The Air Focus Group
- Over the Air Folder Management (BlackBerry BES Server)
- Office of The Adjutant General
- Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant Program
- Occupational Therapy Association of Hawaii
- Oil Technologists' Association of India
- Over-The-Air Initialization
- Optimal Theory Applied to Identity Development
- Office of Technology Assisted Learning (University of Maryland)
- Online Teaching and Learning (University of Maryland)
- Oracle Training Administration Lite (USACE)
- Office of Technology Asset Management (Wake Forest University; Winston-Salem, NC)
- Ode to A Nightingale (Keats poem)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Ozone Transport Assessment Group, which is private but has federal sponsorship, last August announced in a memorandum that the EPA would give members $100,000 to "to support our activities," including "public service" announcements.