In February, FAO supplied an additional 60,000 vaccine doses, as well 600 doses of Oxytetracycline to treat infected cattle, according to Lautze.
What does OTC stand for?
OTC stands for Oxytetracycline (calcium complex)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTC
We have 260 other meanings of OTC in our Acronym Attic
- Out to Court
- Output Technology Corporation
- Output Transformer Coupled (amps)
- Outside the Classroom (est. 2000; Boston, MA)
- Outsourcing Technology and Commercial (legal department)
- Over the Cable
- Over The Counter (medications not requiring a prescription)
- Over The Counter (stocks)
- Overseas Telecommunications Commission
- Owatonna Tool Company (Owatonna, MI)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (Springfield, MO)
- Ozone Transport Commission
- Officer in Tactical Command / Composite Warfare Commander
- L-2-oxothiazolidine-4-carboxylic acid
- Office of Technical and Customer Assistance (Rhode Island)
- Old Town Commercial Association (Lansing, MI)
- Omnibus Trade and Competitiveness Act of 1988
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica (Portuguese: Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organization)
- Ottawa Tourism and Convention Authority (Canada)
- Overseas Technical Cooperation Agency (est. 1962; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0%) in the HIGH group, and streptococci were highly resistant to oxytetracycline (36.
In small-scale experiments in the lab, Ingmer and her colleagues added the antibiotics oxytetracycline or erythromycin to meat inoculated with lactic-acid-producing bacteria and pathogens Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica.
In 2010, ODFW biologists marked all of the dace introduced into Dace Spring by exposing them to the antibiotic oxytetracycline (OTC) for six hours.
In addition, the MaxSignal[R] Oxytetracycline ELISA Kit, the MaxSignal[R] Chlortetracycline ELISA Kit and the MaxSignal[R] Doxycycline ELISA Kit were launched to facilitate the screening of specific tetracycline antibiotic in a variety of food samples.
These are edge analysis (also known as marginal increment or zone analysis), carbon dating, and mark-recapture of tagged fish injected with a calcium-chelating fluorescing chemical such as the antibiotic, oxytetracycline hydrochloride (OTC).
australis egg masses were immersed in 200 mg/L of either alizarin red S (ARS), calcein, or oxytetracycline (OTC) for 24 h before viewing under ultraviolet light to allow quantification of mark brightness using image analysis software.
For instance, exposure to oxytetracycline, one of the antibiotics tested by the CSE lab, can lead to blood-related disorders and liver injury.