Adverse effects include decreases in blood flow to other body organs including the brain, decreased oxygen utilization and lactate clearance in body tissues, increased myocardial oxygen demand, and stimulation of cardiac dysrhythmias.
What does ZO2 stand for?
ZO2 stands for Oxygen utilization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Zionist Organization
- Zona Occludens (genetics; aka tight junction)
- Zone Overseer (Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Zoom On (cinematography)
- Zoom Out
- Zentrale Öffentlichkeitsarbeit (German: Public Relations Headquarters)
- Zonula Occludens Protein 1
- Zonula Occludens Protein 2
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS (UK, US and Zambia)
- Zionist Organization of America
- Zone of Action
- Zone of Avoidance (astronomy survey)
- Zucker Obese Rats (immunopathology)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS United Kingdom (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS United States (Washington, DC)
- Zambia Orphans of AIDS Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Zeer Open Asfaltbeton
- Zoning Ordinance Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
5) To other researchers such as the well-known Paul Seeger, the missing link to cancer is oxygen utilization by mitochondria and how cellular respiration is functioning.
Metabolic rate was determined by using a respirometer to measure oxygen utilization.
At the same time, the organic component, as measured in terms of oxygen utilization (biochemical oxygen demand), decreases by 35 percent.
Clinical data shows that ribose supplementation can increase the heart's hypoxic threshold improve diastolic heart function increase tolerance, restore oxygen utilization efficiency and add quality of the life in heart patients Ribose Ingredient Attributes Bioenergy RIBOSE is white to slightly and imparts a mildly sweet flavor.