Standard oxygen transfer efficiency (SOTE) averaged 17 to 1846, or about twice that of other types of diffusers," Eddington said.
What does OTE stand for?
OTE stands for Oxygen Transfer Efficiency (water and wastewater treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTE
We have 49 other meanings of OTE in our Acronym Attic
- Organization for Timeshare in Europe
- Ottoman-Turk Empire
- Output Energized (PLC programming)
- Over the Edge (game/movie)
- Over Track Exhaust (transportation ventilation system)
- Overall Total Earnings
- Overtaken by Events
- Overtime Equalization
- Own-Ship Trajectory Estimator
- Owner's Trust Equity (financial modelling)
- Office of Trade and Economic Analysis (US DOC)
- Ohio Technology Education Association
- Oklahoma Technology Education Association (Elk City, OK)
- Oklahoma Traffic Engineering Association (est. 1966)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Agency (Army)
- Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (Ohio)
- Ontario Tourism Education Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Test & Evaluation Center
- Orchid Technologies Engineering & Consulting, Inc.