In the present work, the effects of Fe-OMT and ATH on the flame-relardant and thermal properties of the EVA/ATH/Fe-OMT composites have been studied using limiting oxygen index (LOI).
What does OI stand for?
OI stands for Oxygen Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OI
We have 18 other meanings of OI in our Acronym Attic
- Other Insurance
- Other Investigation (US IRS)
- Outline of Investigation
- Output Isolation
- Outreach International, Inc. (Independence, MO)
- Outside in (Frisbee throw)
- Outside Information
- Ovulation Induction (fertility treatment)
- Owens-Illinois, Inc. (glass container and plastics manufacturer)
- Oxfam International (UK)
- Office of Information & Technology (various locations)
- Office of Information - Navy
- O Instituto Ambiental (Portuguese: The Environmental Institute)
- Oahu Interscholastic Association
- Oceanic Industries Association
- Office of Imagery Analysis (CIA)
- Office of Indian Affairs
- Office of Instructional Assistance
- Office of Internal Affairs
- Office of Internal Audit (government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1989) determined oxygen index levels of three-ply, meranti plywood treated with some fire retardants.
The compounds, on average, have a limiting oxygen index of 30 per cent and exhibit no dripping when burned.
QUALITEST USA Booth 4995 Supplies mechanical test instruments, including durometers, impact testers (pendulum, dart-drop, and Gardner), melt indexers, Elmendorf tear testers, friction testers, and oxygen index (LOI) chambers.
National Nonwovens gained key property improvements using ULTEM resin for its new Ultra-Protechtor fire blocker, including higher limited oxygen index (LOI) and lower heat release for safety, and low specific gravity and reduced moisture absorption for lighter weight solutions - reducing fuel consumption - which continues to be a main focus to the aerospace industry.
2] composites have been studied using limiting oxygen index (LOI), UL-94 tests, cone calorimeter (CCT), and thermal analysis (TGA).
Magnesium Sulphate and Sildenafil have been proven to be selective pulmonary artery vasodilators that improve oxygenation and have been shown to significantly improve oxygen index and alveolar-arterial oxygen gradient (A-aDO2).