Composition of the course: Basic course arc welding with coated electrode ZK 111 W01ZEikladnE[degrees] course welding and oxygen cutting ZK 311 W01ZEikladnE[degrees] course welding melting active gas ZK 135 W01CelkovE' number of participants in both legs: 25 Special course called Basic Course non-consumable electrode welding in inert gas ZK 141 W11 (stainless steel) is intended only for 4 participants 4th Working mE[degrees]staPocet participants: 11 in one run, a total of 22 In the course of this project will be used accompanying and support measures: First Contributed to public transport2.
What does OC stand for?
OC stands for Oxygen Cutting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OC
We have 64 other meanings of OC in our Acronym Attic
- Oversight Committee
- Overture Center (performing arts)
- Owl City (band)
- Own Character
- Owners Corporation (Australia)
- Oxnard College (Oxnard, CA)
- OxyContin (prescription drug; aka Oxys)
- Other Charges and Credits
- Outram Cullinan & Company (OC&C Strategy Consultants)
- Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad
- Optical Carrier 1 (51.48 Mbps) (also seen as OC1)
- Optical Carrier 12 (622.08 Mbps)
- Optical Carrier 1536 (158.72 Gbps)
- Optical Carrier 192 (9953.28 Mbps leased line)
- Optical Carrier 24 (1244.16 Mbps)
- Optical Carrier 3 (155.52 Mbps)
- Optical Carrier 3072 (159.252 Gbps leased line)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Oxygen cutting is cutting technology with a wide range of applications.
In most instances, these operating problems are fairly easy to identify and correct: premature or improper consumable changeout, pierce height, ramp-down errors in oxygen cutting systems, gas supply, coolant flow, and work cable connection.