An example of the additions to the Hyperbaric Options catalogue is the PRO2 Check Elite[R], which is a high performance multifunction oxygen concentration indicator.
What does OCI stand for?
OCI stands for Oxygen Concentration Indicator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCI
We have 142 other meanings of OCI in our Acronym Attic
- Otter Creek Institute (Eau Claire, WI)
- Out of City Indicator
- Outlet Centres International (UK)
- Outstanding Corporate Innovator (award)
- Overall Channel Inversion
- Overseas Citizenship of India
- Overseas Connections, Inc.
- Overseas Council International (ministry program)
- Oxford Cancer Information
- Oxide Control and Indication
- Österreichisches Controller Institut (Austria)
- Open Cable Initiative Customer Interface 1 (SCTE DVS 194v2)
- Open Cable Initiative Customer Interface 2 (pod-host)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 1 (programming content)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 2 (conditional access system)
- Open Cable Initiative Head-End Interface 3 (billing and operational support)
- Open Cable Initiative Network Interface
- Organizational Conflict of Interest Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Office of Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs (US government)
- Office of the Commissioner for Islamic Affairs