Out of a field of students from 15 high schools, Bryson Anson took first place in the all-around competition; John Player won first place in the oxy-acetylene welding contest; and Colin Lahti took second place in 3D mechanical drafting.
What does OAW stand for?
OAW stands for Oxy-Acetylene Welding
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAW
We have 16 other meanings of OAW in our Acronym Attic
- Ozturkmen Audio Visual Services (Australia)
- Ontario Association of Veterinary Technicians
- Originating Address Validation Table
- Office Audio-Visuel de l'Université de Poitiers (French: Audio-Visual Office at the University of Poitiers; Poiters, France)
- Oasis Advanced Wellness (Houston, TX)
- Occipital Acoustic Window
- Office of Animal Welfare (various states)
- Osmotically Active Water
- Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften (German: Austrian Academy of Sciences; Vienna, Austria)
- Overall Width (measurement)
- Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften (Vienna, Austria)
- Oxy Acetylene Welding 1
- Office of Animal Welfare Assurance (various organizations)
- Ontario Amateur Wrestling Association (Canada)
- Oregon Animal Welfare Alliance (Salem, OR)
- Orienteering Association of Western Australia
- Other Acquisition War Reserve Requirement
- Overseas Air Weapons Control System
- Open Ateliers Westelijke Eilanden (Dutch: Western Open Ateliers Islands)
- Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A I use to be 100% convinced the way to go initially was with a traditional oxy-acetylene welding outfit.