According to the Mail on Sunday, Gleeson maintained the RFL had been told by Rule that he feared his "whole squad" might be taking OxyElite Pro.
What does OEP stand for?
OEP stands for OxyElite Pro (USPlabs, LLC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEP
We have 93 other meanings of OEP in our Acronym Attic
- Organisational Effectiveness Profiling (software)
- Organizational Execution Plan
- Original Entry Point
- Original Equipment Part (various companies)
- Orszagos Egeszsegbiztositasi Penztar (Hungarian: National Healthcare Fund)
- Other Equipment & Property
- Outer Membrane Efflux Protein
- Overhead Expense Plan
- Overseas Employment Protectors (Pakistan)
- Oxford Economic Papers
- Oyster Extension Permit (UK)
- Optimized Effective Potential Self-Interaction Correction
- Outer Envelope Protein of 16 Kilodaltons
- Outer Envelope Membrane Protein of 75 Kilodaltons
- Office of Education Performance Audits (West Virginia)
- Office of Environmental Policy and Assistance (US EPA)
- Ohio Environmental Protection Agency
- On Earth Peace Assembly (Church of the Brethren educational program)
- Onchocerciasis Elimination Program of the Americas (est. 1993)
- Ontario Environmental Protection Act (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gleeson claimed the MHA came from dietary supplement OxyElite Pro bought in a Wigan shop and he "personally sought and obtained clearance to use it" from Cooper.