What does TPN+ stand for?
TPN+ stands for Oxidized Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Trade Policy and Negotiations (various locations)
- Trading Partner Network
- Trading Partner Number
- Transaction Processing Network
- Transatlantic Policy Network (est. 1992)
- Travelocity Partner Network (Texas)
- Triphosphopyridine Nucleotide
- Triple Pole & Neutral (circuit breakers)
- True Part Number
- True Proportional Navigation
- Tahoe Park Neighborhood Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America, Inc.
- Tamalpais Park Neighborhood Association (California)
- Trinity Park Neighborhood Association (Trinity Park, NC)
- Trans Pacific National Bank (California)
- Transthoracic Pulmonary Needle Biopsy
- Tripropylene Glycol N-Butyl Ether (solvent)
- Taxpayer Notice Code (IRS)
- Time Passages Nostalgia Company
- Theft, Pilferage and Non-Delivery (insurance)