DiSilvestro describes daily apple consumption as significantly more effective at lowering oxidized LDL than other antioxidants he has studied, including the spice-based compound curcumin, green tea, and tomato extract.
What does OLR1 stand for?
OLR1 stands for Oxidized LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)-Receptor 1 (gene)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Optical Label Remover
- Organic Loading Rate
- Our Lady of the Rosary (various locations)
- Outgoing Long-Wave Radiation
- Outgoing Longwave Radiation
- Outstanding Loss Reserve (insurance)
- Overall Loudness Rating
- Overload Relay
- Overload Report
- OverLooked Remix
- Off-Leash Recreation Area (dog parks)
- Office of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (Virginia Department of Social Services)
- Ontario Labour Relations Act (Canada)
- Oregon Legal Recruiting Association (est. 1997)
- Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Office of the Law Revision Counsel
- Ohio Literacy Resource Center (Kent State University)
- Old Lyric Repertory Company
- Open-Loop Rate Control
- Oquirrh Lake Radio Club (South Jordan, Utah)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DiSilvestro described daily apple consumption as significantly more effective at lowering oxidized LDL than other antioxidants he has studied, including the spice-based compound curcumin, green tea and tomato extract.
Despite the involvement of oxidized LDL (oxLDL)  in all stages of atherosclerosis from the initiation of fatty streaks to the development of plaque instability and rupture, the potential association of systemically measured oxLDL with coronary heart disease (CHD) is still a matter of controversy (1,2).
com)-- The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has determined that the Mercodia Oxidized LDL ELISA can be used clinically as an IVD.
Among a cohort of 479 young people with type 1 diabetes, those with the highest levels of oxidized LDL circulating as immune complexes were seven times more likely than those with lower levels to have high intima-media thickness, Dr.
The test diet decreased both oxidized LDL measured as conjugated dienes in the LDL fraction (56+/-3 v 63+/-3 micromol/L, P < .
A clinical trial study showed that ARTINIA lowered triglyceride levels in the blood and decreased oxidized LDL.