But an spokesman for the Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust said it had been asked to hand over pounds 6million to help other struggling Trusts.
What does OMHT stand for?
OMHT stands for Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Office of Mental Health Services
- Old Maui High School (Hawaii)
- Oriental Medicine and Health Services
- Outpatient Mental Health Service (various organizations)
- Owensboro Mercy Health System (Kentucky)
- Owensboro-Medical Health System (Owensboro, KY)
- Owings Mills High School (Maryland)
- Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Ontario Municipal Health and Safety Representatives Association
- Office of Miners' Health, Safety and Training (West Virginia, USA)
- Old Men and Heavy Weights (US paintball team)
- Oblates of Mary Immaculate (religious order)
- Ocean Mammal Institute
- Offender Management Inspection (UK)
- Office des Migrations Internationales (France)
- Office of Management Information
- Office of Medical Informatics (various schools)
- Office of Military Instruction
- Office of the Medical Investigator (New Mexico)
- Ohio Mechanical Institute (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Hawton is one of the world's leading experts on suicide, a consultant psychiatrist with the Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust and the director of the Centre for Suicide Research at Oxford University's Department of Psychiatry.
There is a desperate shortage of doctors, yet Oxfordshire Mental Health Trust is set to lose 15 of them.