A representative said : 'Exploratory discussions between experts from Siemens Traffic Solutions, the owner of Swinford toll bridge, West Oxfordshire District Council and Oxfordshire County Council are currently taking place, to see if Siemens can potentially support a traffic solution to ease congestion.
What does OCC stand for?
OCC stands for Oxfordshire County Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCC
We have 428 other meanings of OCC in our Acronym Attic
- Other Costs and Credits (accounting component)
- Outage Control Center (nuclear power)
- Outer Critics Circle (est. 1949)
- Outgoing Call Completions
- Outreach Community Center (various locations)
- Overclockers Club (website)
- Overseas Coordination Conference
- Owensboro Community College (Kentucky)
- Owensboro Country Club (Owensboro, KY)
- Oxford Community Church (UK)
- Ozark Christian College
- Occupational Medicine (also seen as OCCMED and OM)
- Optimistic Concurrency Control - Broadcast Commit Variant
- Optimistic Concurrency Control with Dynamic Adjustment
- Optimistic Concurrency Control with Forward Validation
- Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce (US Department of Commerce)
- Operations Coordination Center-Provincial (Afghanistan military)
- Operational Coordination Center - Regional (Afghan National Army)
- Optimistic Concurrency Control - Time Interval Variant
- Optimistic Concurrency Control - Time Interval Variant, Always Sacrifice
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been crying and begging to be sent back home because he is scared of being shut up in a dark room every night," adds mother Shruti Beri, who insists the case has been misinterpreted by the Oxfordshire County Council.
CHARGE Among the visitors to the PM's office while he was there was Oxfordshire County Council deputy leader Rodney Rose, whose brief includes looking after transport issues.
They were switched off on August 1, 2010 as a result of a withdrawal of funding by Oxfordshire County Council after cuts to the authority's road safety grant.
Meanwhile, a spokesman for Oxfordshire County Council refused to divulge the specific reason why goggles had been banned from its swimming pools.
Oxfordshire County Council v (1) X, (2) Y& (3) J Court of Appeal, Civil Division (Neuberger MR, Moses LJ & Munby LJ) 27 May 2010  EWCA Civ 581 J is a three-year-old child who was adopted inApril 2009.