The technology has so far only been tested in a controlled area but Oxford University engineers hope to see 'self-drive' cars on the road in the next few years.
What does OU stand for?
OU stands for Oxford University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OU
We have 8 other meanings of OU in our Acronym Attic
- Organizational Unit
- Origin Unknown
- Orthodox Union
- Osaka University (Japan)
- Osmania University (India)
- Otago University (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Out of Unity (Quaker religion)
- Over Used (gaming names)
- Over/Under (sports betting)
- Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America (New York, NY)
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Operable Unit 1 (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Operable Unit 3 (Wright-Patterson Air Force Base; Dayton, OH)
- Oh, You Ate One, Too (Van Halen album/song title)
- Okeechobee Utility Authority (Okeechobee, FL)
- Ontario University Athletics (Canada)
- Open Universities Australia (Melbourne, Australia)
- Operational Utility Assessment (US DoD)
- Organisation de l'Unité Africaine (Organization of African Unity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Oxford University Press, the world's largest university press, is extending its language teaching solutions through a partnership with Eleutian Technology.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Oxford University Press, the global academic publishing department of Oxford University, has been ordered to pay almost GBP1.
Thomas graduated from Oxford University with an engineering degree and is chairman of the Oxford University Business Economics Program Board.
Steel Drivin' Man: John Henry and the Untold Story of an American Legend by Scott Reynolds Nelson Oxford University Press, October 2006 $25, ISBN 0-195-30010-6 "Part detective story, part marvelous cultural history" is how this account of the life and legacy of John Henry is described.
GVA Williams announced that Oxford University will lease 10,072 s/f at 500 Fifth Avenue, a 59-story tower situated on the corner of 42nd Street and across the street from Bryant Park.
Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press, 2005.
An Introduction to Healthcare Organizational Ethics Oxford University Press, Oxford and New York.