html as does the Oxford Text Archive at http://ota.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Oxford Text Archive (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Organized Team Activities (football)
- Organized Team Activity
- Original Total Annihilation
- Orthodontic Technicians Association (UK)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Other Transactional Agreement
- Other Transactional Authority
- Out of the Air (pricing methodology)
- Over-The-Air Management
- Ohio Turnpike Astronomers Association
- One Thing after Another
- Over the Air Activation
- Overseas Territory Aviation Authority (UK)
- One Thing at a Time (Internet slang)
- Octadecyltrimethylammonium Bromide
- Olympic Television Archive Bureau (intellectual property)
- Ontario Tactical Advisory Body (Canada)
- Ontario Training and Adjustment Board (Canada)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest general purpose collection of electronic texts is the Oxford Text Archive (OTA), which was established at Oxford University Computing Services in 1976 in order to prevent texts from becoming "lost" once their compilers had finished with them.