The new body is launched on the back of research, Welsh Retail: Serving Our Communities, which draws on research by Oxford Economics and the Oxford Institute of Retail Management.
What does OXIRM stand for?
OXIRM stands for Oxford Institute of Retail Management (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Society of Omega Chi Epsilon (Purdue University)
- Oxford Economic Research Associates, Limited (United Kingdom)
- Oxford Academy (Cypress, CA)
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief Great Britain
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief Quebec
- Oxen Ford
- Oxon Cove Park and Oxon Hill Farm (US National Park Service)
- Oxford Institute of Information Management (UK)
- Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (UK)
- Oxford Internet Survey (UK)
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein
- Official XBox Magazine
- Oxford Medical Information System (UK)
- Open EXtended Markup Language
- New Frontiers in the Mathematics of Solids (University of Oxford)
- Oxalate Metabolic Pool Size
- Oxnard, California, USA (Amtrak station code)
- Også (Norwegian: as well, too)
- OmniPCX Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
pdf BY JONATHAN REYNOLDS, ACADEMIC DIRECTOR, OXFORD INSTITUTE OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
BY JONATHAN REYNOLDS, ACADEMIC DIRECTOR, OXFORD INSTITUTE OF RETAIL MANAGEMENT
We've been expecting the advent of global retailing for all of the 25 years since the Oxford Institute of Retail Management (OXIRM) was founded by Ross Davies at Templeton College.
On this 25th anniversary of the Oxford Institute of Retail Management we look at how the concept of supply chain management was introduced in retailing and how it has evolved over time.
Please phone +44 (0) 1865 288823 to pay by credit or debit card or return the completed form to: Christine Cuthbertson, Oxford Institute of Retail Manangement, Said Business School, University of Oxford, Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1HP, UK Tel +44 (0) 1865 288945 Fax +44 (0) 1865 288805 Oxford Institute of Retail Management said Business School
At the Oxford Institute of Retail Management, we intend to help answer such critical questions, to understand the true contribution to and impact on the economy, society and environment of organised retailing.