The Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (OXILP) has made extensive use of Moodle, an open source virtual learning environment (VLE) which delivers high quality facilities at low cost.
What does OXILP stand for?
OXILP stands for Oxford Institute of Legal Practice (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oxidizing Equivalent (chemistry)
- Society of Omega Chi Epsilon (Purdue University)
- Oxford Economic Research Associates, Limited (United Kingdom)
- Oxford Academy (Cypress, CA)
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief Great Britain
- Oxford Committee for Famine Relief Quebec
- Oxen Ford
- Oxon Cove Park and Oxon Hill Farm (US National Park Service)
- Oxford Institute of Information Management (UK)
- Oxford Institute of Retail Management (UK)
- Oxford Internet Survey (UK)
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein
- Official XBox Magazine
- Oxford Medical Information System (UK)
- Open EXtended Markup Language
- New Frontiers in the Mathematics of Solids (University of Oxford)
- Oxalate Metabolic Pool Size
- Oxnard, California, USA (Amtrak station code)
- Også (Norwegian: as well, too)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently she has studied at the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice to obtain her LPC.