V Sundaram, A Barsam, A Alwitry and PT Khaw's Training in Ophthalmology: The Essential Clinical Curriculum is reviewed by James Morgan, Professor in Ophthalmology at Cardiff University, who is a consultant opththalmologist THE BOOK sets out as a pocket reference of ophthalmology, very much in the mould of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, which has proved to be a highly successful format for doctors in the early stages of their medical careers.
What does OHCM stand for?
OHCM stands for Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHCM
We have 1 other meaning of OHCM in our Acronym Attic
- One-and-a-Half-Centered Expansion
- Oral Health Care Education
- Outdoor Hospitality Conference and Expo (National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds)
- Ontario Health Care Evaluation Network
- Oregon Health Care Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Orlando Health Care Group (Orlando, FL)
- Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (United Nations)
- Office of Health Care Information (various locations)
- Open Host Controller Interface
- Office of Human Capital Management
- Office of Hawaii Child Nutrition Programs (Department of Education; Honolulu, HI)
- Ordered Hierarchy of Content Objects
- Oriental Herb Company
- Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers
- Office of Housing and Community Partnerships (Ohio)
- Oral Health Care Practitioner
- Office of Health Care Quality (Maryland)
- Office of Health Care Reform (Pennsylvania)
- Oahu Hawaiian Canoe Racing Association (Honolulu, HI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The online series rides on the print series, which began with the publication in 1985 of the flagship Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine.