00 Hardcover PR19 Containing encyclopedic coverage of all aspects of English literature from Homer to hypertext, The Oxford Companion to English Literature has been a standard source for students, scholars and general readers since the 1930s.
What does OCEL stand for?
OCEL stands for Oxford Companion to English Literature
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Optical Cable Entrance Facility
- Overseas China Education Foundation
- Orphans' Court Electronic Filing System (Philadelphia, PA)
- Office of Criminal Enforcement, Forensics, and Training
- Open Compliance and Ethics Group (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Oxford Cardiac Electrophysiology Group (Parks Road, Oxford, England, UK)
- Oregon Center for Environmental Health (Portland, OR)
- Ocean Construction Equipment Inventory (US DoD)
- Office of the Chief Electrical Inspector (Australia)
- Office of the Committee for European Integration (Poland)
- Observer Classroom Environment Measure (education)
- Office of Consolidated Emergency Management (Washington County, OR)
- Office of Cooperative Environmental Management (EPA)
- Operational Customer Experience Management (feedback)
- Orange County Emergency Management (various states)
- Organisation for Cultural Exchange and Mishap (Australia)
- Ocean Carrier Equipment Management Association
- Orange County Environmental Management Agency (Santa Ana, CA)
- Office of Communications, Education and Media Relations
- Online College Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Word plays SUNDERLAND University lecturer Dr John Strachan has been made an associate editor of the Oxford Companion to English Literature.
Described as ``Britain's most respected living horror writer'' in the Oxford Companion to English Literature, Campbell has now been given more awards than any other writer in his field.
Among publishers of reference titles OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS stands as a leader and among new releases is the sixth edition of The Oxford Companion to English Literature ([pound]25.