An instructor and assistant academic dean at a college in Bethlehem, he is working on a doctorate in applied theology from the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies in England.
What does OCMS stand for?
OCMS stands for Oxford Centre for Mission Studies (Oxford, England, UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCMS
We have 14 other meanings of OCMS in our Acronym Attic
- Oberlin College Mailroom
- On-Condition Maintenance Rate
- Optical Communications Mainframe Rackmount
- Orange County Module Railroaders (California)
- Osteomielite Cronica Multifocale Ricorrente (Italian: Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis)
- Output Common Mode Rejection Ratio (audio signal)
- Offshore Chemical Management System
- Old Crow Medicine Show (band)
- Oracle Communication and Mobility Server
- Ottawa Chamber Music Society (est. 1993; Ontario, Canada)
- Oxford Centre for Molecular Sciences (University of Oxford; UK)
- On-Column Methylation Technique
- Optimal Constrained Multicast Tree
- Original Currency Amount (banking)
- Ocmulgee National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Offender Compliance & Monitoring Unit (New South Wales, Australia)
- Oncology Centre, Mansoura University (Mansoura, Egypt)
- Openbaar Centrum voor Maatschappelijk Welzijn (Dutch: Public Centers for Social Welfare; Belgium)
- Of Course Not
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wonsuk Ma is executive director of the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, in Oxford, England.
Korean Pentecostal theologian Wonsuk Ma, who directs the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, underscored that "It is all for God's mission's sake that we are called together to be in one body.
Oxford: Oxford Centre for Mission Studies [Open Univ.
In addition, three of them furnished abstracts: Dissertation Abstracts International (DAI), Index to Theses in Great Britain and Ireland, and the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies Web site.
116); Vinay Samuel from the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies, who reports on Pentecostal theology of religion; and Harvey Cox, who exhorts Pentecostals not to give in to the religion of the market culture (p.