Mohammed Sabah Al Salim al-Sabah, members of Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (OCIS) who expressed their thanks to His Majesty the Sultan for His Majesty's support to the centre, particularly the grand hall, which was constructed according to the Islamic architecture design.
What does OCIS stand for?
OCIS stands for Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCIS
We have 28 other meanings of OCIS in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Council of Information and Referral Providers
- Observatoire et Conservatoire des Insectes du Sénégal (French: Monitoring and Conservation of Insects of Senegal)
- Office of Court Interpreter Services (Boston, MA)
- Office of Cyber and Information Security (US VA)
- Oklahoma Court Information System (Oklahoma States Courts Network)
- On Call Internet Services (Canada)
- On-Line Customer Information System
- Optics Classification and Indexing Scheme
- Organized Crime Information System
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) Computerized Information System (US DOL)
- Oxford Centre for Integrative Systems Biology (UK)
- Office of the Chief Information Security Officer (various agencies)
- Ottawa Community Immigrant Services Organization (Canada)
- Occupational Cancer Incidence Surveillance Study (medical research)
- Office of Curriculum, Instruction and Student Support (Hawaii Department of Education)
- Ohio Cancer Incidence Surveillance System (Ohio Department of Health)
- Cistercians (religious order)
- Office of Communications and Information Technology (Sacramento, CA)
- Overseas Chinese Institute of Technology (Taiwan, China)
- Ontario Consortium for Image Guided Therapy and Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sharjah hospital project is Sweett Group s third major commission on behalf of KBZF, having already supported the organisation in the delivery of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies in the UK and H.
The Sharjah hospital project is Sweett Group's third major commission on behalf of KBZF, having already supported the organisation in the delivery of the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies in the UK and H.
He said he was confident that the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies could help to establish a global forum on "Islam and the Environment" and many more very practical, traditional approaches like these could become more widely applied.
In a speech to the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, the Foreign Secretary said relations with the Muslim world had been "skewed" by terrorism, while the invasion of Iraq had left a legacy of "bitterness and resentment".
2- Turkish President Abdullah Gul will attend a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Oxford Centre For Islamic Studies at Dolmabahce Palace in Istanbul.
Hassan taught law at Mansfield College, Oxford University, and was a fellow in Islamic law at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies.