What does OAI stand for?
OAI stands for Oxford Asymmetry International (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAI
We have 73 other meanings of OAI in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Associates Inc.
- Optional Additional Insurance (life insurance)
- Oracle Academic Initiative
- Organizational Activity Interface
- Organizational Assessment and Improvement (National Cemetery Administration; US VA)
- Organizational Assessment Instrument (US DHHS)
- Other Accompanying Information (federal finances)
- Outdoor Advertising Incorporated
- Outlook Add-In
- Outside Air Intake
- Österreichisches Archäologisches Institut (German: Austrian Archaeological Institute; Austria)
- Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting
- Oakland Association of Insurance Agents (Oakland, CA)
- Ontario Association for Impact Assessment (Canada)
- Open Arm-Induced Antinociception
- Oregon Association of Independent Accountants
- Old-Age Insurance Benefits (US SSA)
- Orta Anadolu Ihracatçi Birlikleri (Central Anatolian Exporters Unions)
- Osama American in Bondage (Sam Time book)
- Ocwen Asset Investment Corporation