com, explains, "These numbers show how important the substantial investments business owners make during an ownership transition are to the economy.
What does OT stand for?
OT stands for Ownership Transition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OT
We have 40 other meanings of OT in our Acronym Attic
- Out of Town
- Outlined (graphic design)
- Output Transformer (electronics)
- Over the Top
- Over There
- Over Travel
- Overseas Territory
- The Overthere (Everquest)
- Observer to Target Distance
- Operational Testing in Phase 2
- Operational Test & Acceptance
- Operational Test & Evaluation
- Organize, Train and Equip (US Air Force)
- Operational Test & Evaluation / Integration
- Operational Test and Evaluation/Operational
- Operational Test & Evaluation / Shakedown
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the outstanding success of that venture, we expect a smooth ownership transition.
The acquisition marks the first major ownership transition of the company since David M.
A chapter is also devoted to ownership transition and contains a practical plan for leadership development for the next generation.
Yet only 16 per cent felt that there was a well defined succession, management and ownership transition plan in place, identifying a potentially serious gap.
Hal Leonard senior vice president Herman Knoll will move to Holland during the ownership transition period to work closely with Van der Veen.